Ads

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

...--- Life and Death---...


 ---Life and Death---...


I know I am going to die.

I am to return from where I came,

Shall I ever return here from where, I am going to depart?

A depth of mundane hopes surround me

None but slowly maturing to die

Death is sudden not fixed on the calendar.

So,  No preparation is needed.


'But everyone knows the happiest Moment,,

When We  appear in this universe.'


Conclusion is that Life is theta,Death is certain,

But life is going through a creative phase.


That pleasure of life is full of pain

Pain is ultimately a pleasure

Life is pain Death is pleasure.  

                                                     (G.M Sir)


"Death is the golden key that opens the palace of Eternity" --John Milton

  


Dedicated To.

 Late, Respected, Raisuddin master (Sir)

Rajshahi.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

!-- Google Tag Manager -->