Ads

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where did Palestine Originate? Who owned Palestine First..?



 Where did Palestine Originate? 

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek Writer to the land of the Palestine, who in the 12th Century be occupied a small pocket of land on the Southern Coast, between Modern Aviv--YAFO and Gaza.


Who Owned Palestine..... First?


Alexander the Great conquered Palestine in the late 330s.BCE, beginning a long period of Hellenization. 


In the late 2nd Century BCE,the Semi - Independent  Hasmonean  Kingdom conquered  most of Palestine  but the Kingdom gradually become a Vassal of Rome, which annexed Palestine in 63 BCE. (Would be  Continued) 01.


I offer You peace. 

I offer You Love. 

I offer you Friendship. 

I see Your Beauty. 

I hear your Need.

I feel your Feelings. 

My wisdom flows from the highest  Source.

I salute that Source in You.

Let us work Together, for 

     Unity and Peace----Mahatma Gandhi.


Thank All

Post a Comment

0 Comments

!-- Google Tag Manager -->