Ads

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How can you introduce yourself in English with Your New Colleague..?



Here are some examples...


*1. Good morning! I don't think we have met  before, I am Herrick,.....


*2. Hey there! Loretta.., I am new,,,,,, I just moved to this office just a couple of days ago...


*3. Hi..I heard it's your first day so I thought I could reach out and introduce myself. We have not officially met but I will be working with you on this project


*4. Thanks a lot.. I'm very  glad to meet or have Such a colleague like you......


......"'Self confidence is the best outfit

         Rock it

         And own it"....


"Learn English and open the Horizon of knowledge"


Thank All..and Stay with My new page'Skylark'...

Post a Comment

0 Comments

!-- Google Tag Manager -->