Ads

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Childhood Memory


        My Childhood Memory 


Man dreams of many things during leisure of later life. It is innate nature of the humans.Of them childhood memory is the sweetest and nostalgic also.It is better than anything and sweeter than honey to me and for anyone.It cheers me like anything and makes me forget the sorrows and sufferings of the present days.Keeping this sweet memory in mind I often look back to my childhood days and try to drive happiness by recollecting them alone.I was born in a beautiful village called Kalika Bari,under Morrelgonj Upozilla,District of Bagerhat.It is, of course, a very beautiful village  of the district.My family consisted of my parents, my sisters and myself  with my beloved grandmother.I lost my grand father many years prior to my birth.My grandmother was very dear to me because of her art telling stories,specially the stories of the ghosts and reciting nice nursery rhymes.I wandered and wandered about the village at large and played with my neighboring friends.I passed my childhood days by flying kites,catching fishes and hunting birds.I can recollect clearly and easily that the children of my age used to gather in the field in front of my village primary school to take part games and sports of various kinds.This games made me intimate with some of my playmates.It is wonder to me that I still continue that intimacy with some of them. I still can remember that I saw a beautiful bear and a monkey in our primary school ground.I cannot forget the day of my first school going.It is ever green memory to me..I entered the school compound with my father catching his hand.Then other children were enjoying games in the school premises..At first,I was very much afraid.I was trembling with fear.I still remember that I was taken to the Headmaster's room.My heart began to beat fast but the smiling face of the Headmaster and soft  or cordial behavior put me at ease.Thus a remarkable childhood memory  I made or underwent and remember those evergreen charming nostalgic memory even to the day in the midst of my extreme busiest days .(G.M SiR)


 "Childhood Dreams are Forever

  Stuffed in our Souls.

 Take them Out and play Sometimes "----


Thank All....

Post a Comment

0 Comments

!-- Google Tag Manager -->